Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fun Dots for Purse Palooza

I just found out about Purse Palooza last week and wouldn't you know it is almost over.  So this past weekend I dug into my fabric stash and made this bag. 

I used a heavier weight fabric to make the bag sturdy.  I bought brown with multicolor pink dot fabric from a local fabric discount shop.
The interior fabric is brown cotton and I used some the exterior fabric for the pocket.

The pattern I used is Sweet Pea Totes Simple and Chic.  I love this pattern.  I have made several purses using this pattern.  It is just the right shape and size to fit just about anything.  The pattern instructions are detailed with lots of pictures, I think I spent more time preping than sewing. 

I had time this weekend to start another purse project.  I hope to have it finished soon.

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment